View Single Post
Old 23.05.2021, 06:35 PM
New here
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by charonme View Post
over usb or midi? Can you decrease the transmission speed in the sysex librarian?

Hey!
Thanks for the reply. I was trying it over midi - can you do it over USB with sysex librarian?

I tried adjusting the transmission speed, buffer size and pause between packets but nothing seemed to make any difference. I even tried 3 different midi interfaces too as I'd seen another post where somebody found it only worked using their x-station (I have one of those too - tried it - nope).

The sysex is definitely reaching the Ti2 as I can see the SE icon flash up. I can at the same time, see the progress bar in sysex librarian but it moves really quick. Bearing in mind that that first thing i did was to back up my current RAM-A bank - which worked just fine but took several minutes to complete.

So it looks like something is wrong at the virus end when it comes to decoding the sysex - but what? Obviously I haven't sent sysex to the virus successful before, so I'm not sure exactly what should happen on the virus when it IS successful. If you've done this before - maybe you could shed a little light on this?

Thanks again!
Nic