The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   How many people have a decently functioning TI setup? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=26018)

hyper808 28.10.2005 04:01 PM

How many people have a decently functioning TI setup?

I am awaiting the arrival of my TI, but a little worried due to many posts saying that it is not TI as it should be......

Will it get there? I assume Access can fix it, though I thought that was what the delay was all about....I thought it would be working by now....a litttle disheartening....

so let me know anyone who is pretty satisfied with its integration..thanks!

JOHN

nutekk 28.10.2005 04:20 PM

i dont think it is currently working as advertised for many or any.
hope access will sort it out.
but it has been a while already.

sure people have workarounds..and are using it.
but it isnt working as intended.

marc 28.10.2005 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutekk
i dont think it is currently working as advertised for many or any.
hope access will sort it out.
but it has been a while already.

sure people have workarounds..and are using it.
but it isnt working as intended.

i don't think that the TI is perfect at the moment. i think -as a matter of fact- it takes a while to make sure that a complex piece of software and hardware works reliable and as advertised on every platform. we spent the last two weeks fixing bugs and a new version updating pretty much every single component is online since a short while.

i doubt that it will fix every eventual bug and i doubt that it will fix every known bug for every PC on this planet but for the majority of us 1.05 will be much more enjoyable.

have a good weekend

marc
access music

nutekk 28.10.2005 08:09 PM

Good to hear!
your tempting me to open up my box...

hyper808 29.10.2005 03:20 PM

thanx

good news...wonderful...I'll be giving it a go soon....

it's funny, I am on this other forum (which I tried to cancel) and I get like 40 emails a day with people working out their issues....I just need to see what's going on myself first....thanks access for working on it....new technology takes time I suppose....just nice to get my hands on it already....

JOHN

steamyb 29.10.2005 04:51 PM

Not reliable at all!!

Sorry Marc

I don't think the TI is working at all regardless of different platforms.

Playing it as a standalone instrument I have problems with dropouts, clicks and distorted audio from the main and headphone outs.

I only run it via conventional MIDI ports and it still has problems with timings from the arp.

Access say it is a hardware fault so mine is being replaced, but I also noticed other users having similar problems as mine. :(

The only use I have for it at the minute is for Christmas lights..at least the LED's are working. :lol: