The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Trouble with your Access Virus? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=108)
-   -   Delay/reverb effect doesnt work (Solved) (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24587)

draft_730 09.08.2004 10:46 AM

Delay/reverb effect doesnt work (Solved)

Hi , i have a strange problem with my virus c, the delay/reverb doesnt give any results.
if delay selected, i only hear the original signal fading out, the more i turn on the effecft send, but i dont hear any delay.
reverb is not working too. Im so afraid that the effect processor got damaged.
Or could it be possible that there are just some parameters set in a wrong way ....
anyone of you ever experienced this?

plz, help me

Juho L 09.08.2004 10:54 AM

Check the control menu. There's an option where you can turn off delay/reverb. That might be your problem. "GLOBAL DELAY" or something like that.

draft_730 12.08.2004 10:59 AM

yeah i noticed that it was the global settings, five minuets after i posted here, anyway, tnX 2 all the support given here, il come back here with my questions in the future ;]
cya

muziksculp 13.06.2005 08:02 AM

I noticed this earlier post by draft_730, which had this same issue, and it is good to know that draft_730 got to fix the problem, here is his last post regarding the solution,

Quote:

Originally Posted by draft_730
yeah i noticed that it was the global settings, five minuets after i posted here, anyway, tnX 2 all the support given here, il come back here with my questions in the future ;]
cya

Maybe a bit more details on this issue would be helpful, (i.e. sequence of buttons to get to this menu, or setting.

The effects implementation and user interface to manage the effects on the Virus KC/C is a quite confusing, and a paing to deal with. a simpler design of effects routing would have been just fine for most of my needs on the Virus. Well, hopefully I will figure this beast out.

Thanks.

switchbitch 19.09.2006 08:44 PM

Re: Delay/reverb effect doesnt work (Solved)

Quote:

Originally Posted by draft_730
Hi , i have a strange problem with my virus c, the delay/reverb doesnt give any results.
if delay selected, i only hear the original signal fading out, the more i turn on the effecft send, but i dont hear any delay.
reverb is not working too. Im so afraid that the effect processor got damaged.
Or could it be possible that there are just some parameters set in a wrong way ....
anyone of you ever experienced this?

plz, help me

This is whats happening to me at the moment, how do I resolve this issue?

Where is this global delay parameter? cheers

lazer2000 19.10.2012 07:35 AM

yep, press System/Multiedit and then "next parameter" until you reach the page
"SYSTEM "
"Delay: Off "

Change to
"Delay: On "

Henceforth the delay effects like Reverb and Delay are on again.