The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Crackheads out of control (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=28361)

nvisibl 18.03.2007 08:28 PM

Crackheads out of control

Part 1

nvisibl 18.03.2007 08:29 PM

Part 2

XLR8A 18.03.2007 10:58 PM

I've remember this quote from some old movie, just forgot what movie it was from:
"white people are selling drugs to us, and then busting us for drug use, fuck that shit!"

nvisibl 19.03.2007 01:17 AM

its very sad.. and surreal

and i suppose some of the individual antics are a bit humorous and laughable

AlexHall74 19.03.2007 02:16 AM

Try to pint the inner-city drug ring on the shoulders of "the man" but realize that all that partake are capable of exercising free will, for good, or for not.

It's evolution Bro.

I say legalize it all. If the crackheadz/methheadz/smackheadz do themselves in there's nothing we can do about it.

Just keep it all out of schools, arcades, and playgrounds.

If it were all legal I wouldn't choose to do any of it...

DJ K3LanSlayer 19.03.2007 02:33 AM

I'm sure some of those hook-boogies need Viral Control.

jasedee 19.03.2007 04:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHall74 (Post 275845)
Try to pint the inner-city drug ring on the shoulders of "the man" but realize that all that partake are capable of exercising free will, for good, or for not.

It's evolution Bro.

I say legalize it all. If the crackheadz/methheadz/smackheadz do themselves in there's nothing we can do about it.

Just keep it all out of schools, arcades, and playgrounds.

If it were all legal I wouldn't choose to do any of it...

One of the problems though is the impact on other people. Junkie's rob people, break into homes, commit violent acts etc

So it affects everyone, not just the junkie.

nvisibl 19.03.2007 09:14 AM

i wouldn't blame the whites as such as final responsability always comes down to the individual, agreed. Though we should be helping each other not putting each other down or using power to adversely influence circumstances for others for our own gain.

Where the white man fucks it up for the blackman in one circumstance, the black man fucks it up for the whiteman in another.

DJ K3LanSlayer 19.03.2007 03:31 PM

Actually as a former soldier I'm confident in saying that it's a combination of several factors that keep drugs and drug related crime on our streets.

1) Unlimited supply - Foreign government funded farms with the workers actually getting their cheap salaries from laundered cash. Which leads to...

2) These foreign governments are too used to this easy money... Too many people have their hands out. Instability and no confidence in their own military to stop the cultivators. YOU CAN'T STOP A MONEY TRAIN.

3) and their own military(s) are pinned down and can't match the might of drug funded mercenaries and militias.

4) Now for the US. There will always be corruption in our own military, government, local and federal police agencies. But the stealing is closer to the ground level than most people want to imagine. (not to say a 'suit & tie' won't get paid)... There's all ways a puppet master...

5) ...but the dishonest people closest to the supply, control what does and does come in to this country. it's as simple as that. Our own cannibalistic government agents, officers, etc... that will allow another honest soldier in the war to fall so that they can go on the take.

6) The idiot in the video kept mentioning prices... The prices remain low because the shipping lanes have never been impeded. The workers work for next to nothing so over-head has never changed. The entire process is illegal and untaxed so there's no need to raise prices... it's almost all profit for everyone in the chain except for the field-hands (who's forced to work to feed his family)... Plus the seller knows exactly what his common end user can afford.

7) Demand & Addiction go hand in hand.

As for rich folks in skyscrapers with drug delivery boys. As the addiction increases so does the risk of exposure. Eventually they all end up on the street or in jail. No crack head can keep a prestigious job without getting fired first... if he does then he's not addicted enough for anyone to make any serious money.

For some poor folks.... the temptation to buy a new Cadillac Escalade with spinners is too great, sell, sell, sell, and kill your own people. For others - drugs are all they have to turn to. No job. uneducated. Homeless.... I guess it's spirals downward from there.

It's not the white man's fault. It's everyone's fault you asshole. (to the jerk the video) There are plenty of books written by minorities that point out that every man controls his or her own destiny... you don't have to be poor to be on drugs... but just because you are poor doesn't mean you have to use them.

Old Vantaa Man 19.03.2007 09:33 PM