The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about music (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=115)
-   -   What's that sound? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=24800)

3o3 15.11.2004 07:09 AM

What's that sound?

Alright, i am quite bored right now. So let's post what you are listening to then

Right now my winamp is blasting some swedish 80ies pop-music in the form of "Freestyle - Fantasi".

Per Gessle from Roxette's old band (which doesn't make it any better however i've got some good memories from this tune.. hehe)

3o3 15.11.2004 07:18 AM

Err - alright then; winamp changed from that tune to

"Imperiet - M?rk hur v?r skugga" (which was originally written by Carl Michael Bellman sometime during 17th centuary), even if this tune has been done in many versions; Th?str?m (who started bands like; "Ebba Gr?n", "Peace, Love & Pitbulls" and "Imperiet" duh!) has done the best version yet (and still he says; it's the worst version and i just wished i never did that one).

My father played this tune many times for me when I was little, so this is really special for me. Infact when I used to sing this alot when I was younger and got into many fights with other kids that wanted to sing 'childsongs'.

This is probably a song that Juho would love (even if it's in swedish h?h

3o3 15.11.2004 07:47 AM

I am still very bored so i'll just spam abit more in this thread.

Winamp is blastin' sweden's best prog. rock/alt. rock-group "National Teatern". This I am sure that Juho would love. (and the rest of you aswell - even if you'd probably understand nothing about the lyrics)

The whole album is recorded in a apartment in a suburb to Stockholm which was / still is 'famous' for be a quite rough area (everyone in Sweden, will know what suburb it would be if i would mention the name), however i never felt more safe than when I was living there.

Argh! I wanna do something. Post something intresting

jasedee 15.11.2004 09:13 AM

Right now, iTunes is playing Jeff Buckley-Grace. Bloody amazing song!!! One of my all time favorites I would have to say. Actually, I am going to put this in my:

Jase Top 10 list

Not sure exactly where in the top ten it will reside, somewhere in between Mazzy Star- fade into you and Lou Reed - Perfect day

So now a new question to everyone: Whats your top 10?????

3o3 15.11.2004 10:34 AM

Lou Reed - Perfect day. Err - My Winamp as we speak playing this.

That tune is really great.

I gotta get back to you on that Top 10 list

blay 15.11.2004 10:37 AM

peace orchestra - symphony.

soothing 8)

jasedee 15.11.2004 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3o3
Lou Reed - Perfect day. Err - My Winamp as we speak playing this.

Spooky 8O

blay 15.11.2004 11:54 AM

seems to be a lot of psychic connection going down in this forum 8O

3o3 15.11.2004 12:44 PM

What i meant was "My winamp is playing this track as we speak"

Quote:

seems to be a lot of psychic connection going down in this forum
That's for sure. We are one soul on this forum.

Juho L 15.11.2004 07:28 PM

Np. King Diamond - Voodoo

Classic! Brilliant track. My favourite King Diamond Track.

This is very much the topic I put up some time ago about the people's favourite tracks. I'll go find some of the tracks mentioned here and give them a listen.