The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   Damn shit hitted the fan. (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=27224)

Sunesha 30.06.2006 03:06 PM

Damn shit hitted the fan.

Thank god that someone saved all off it. I am very sorry for my stupid behavior to forget about this communtity. I have bad excuse or explantion. Due to personal and serious family matters I forgot all about it.

Spoke with my real life friend Spectacell that you guys was seriously in problems about a couple off weeks ago.

Something about hacks and so on.

I spoke to old web domain/host service and cancled sunesha.nu today. They been told that had been some hacker that plagued other clients and was very sorry.

But it seriously looks someone put this communtity on track. Thanks.

I thought about it alot today. Felt a bit ashamed off my bad behavior. So it was a really pleasant surprise after some googling to find this site.

I maybe active in future and work with my music when all my problems with family and myself is solved.

But good to see you all exist here.

Thanks and have a sweet and nice time.

Drammy 30.06.2006 04:02 PM

No worries Sunesha,

Its just good to hear from you. I hope the family matters have resolved themselves soon. There is nothing more distracting and worrying. Don't fret, there's no hard feeling...

Glad to hear you are still alright,

Drammy

Timo 30.06.2006 06:18 PM

Yep, great to hear from you Sunesha!

Take care of yourself! Hope to see you back sometime.

Best wishes

Tomer=Trance 30.06.2006 06:23 PM

Sunesha is alive! :shock:

Merlot 30.06.2006 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tomer=Trance
Sunesha is alive! :shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

3o3 30.06.2006 09:01 PM

Oh no! This really means that the zombieholocaust is near! ALL SHALL BE DOOMED! ALL SHALL BE DOOMED!!!!!

Hollowcell 01.07.2006 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3o3
Oh no! This really means that the zombieholocaust is near! ALL SHALL BE DOOMED! ALL SHALL BE DOOMED!!!!!

Nice to see you're still around Sunesha, even if it's in Zombie form! :D

3o3 01.07.2006 12:17 AM

Quote:

even if it's in Zombie form!
Indeed! BHWAUHAHAHAHHAhahAhAHaHAHaHHAAH. Classic reply!

AlexHall74 01.07.2006 02:40 AM

Rock on, Sunesha.

Family first, forums second.

You could have given me admin rights before you left though so I can change Sebastian's avatar occasionally just for kicks.

Oh well, I forgive you.

:wink:

Takr care Bro, may you find peace, happiness, and the vibe to make drop dead tracks very soon.

Keep in touch!

Regards,

-Alex

Juho L 01.07.2006 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHall74
You could have given me admin rights before you left though so I can change Sebastian's avatar occasionally just for kicks.

Hey, I'm the one who changes avatars here!