The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   News (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=99)
-   -   Winter NAMM 2010 - TI OS 4 Announced (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=31904)

nutrinoland 24.01.2010 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by matthewglenbuckley (Post 295215)
Crumbs! Don't you folks wish they would hurry up and release it! I've been checking every day!!

hahah...ya...me tooo.....

come on already....

i'm gonna die soon......

TheHobbit 29.01.2010 10:05 PM

DO we have a definition of 'shortly' as in "Due for release shortly."

:•)

Pickle on yer nose!

ShortBus 29.01.2010 11:37 PM

Quarter 1 = Jan, Feb or March. But such a vague description is usually met by missed deadlines. Hurry please but know we are greatfull.;)

Timo 30.01.2010 12:19 AM

45 days guys!

Or is that 4 to 5?

(old joke, ignore me ;)).

plaid_emu 30.01.2010 01:51 PM

Be patient guys. You don't want them to release a buggy half-assed version 4 just because they felt rushed.

Hear that Access? Carry on at your leisure. ;)

boborulz 01.02.2010 12:36 AM

Im with plaid_emu!!! Take the bug spray to it :)

///OSS 05.02.2010 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shenme shenme (Post 295179)
My apologies if this has been asked to death, but I have to wonder - with the arp-to-matrix feature, aren't we going to have more need than ever, for some more efficient arp interface from the keyboard? Ideally, the ability to edit arp patterns from the quick knobs, and the ability to save more than one per patch - though I can see how maybe this is limited by the hardware. Otherwise, the ability to simply see the pattern (or perhaps a pattern name?) in the synth lcd (smooshed, but possible) would be much appreciated. I pray this isn't the second time I get called out with RTFM on this forum, and believe me I'm very excited about the new announced features!

you should consider what I I'm thinking of doing and hook up the Virus TI to a secondary computer in the studio, be it a laptop or whatnot so your main DAW stays intact..program sounds and arp patterns till your blue in the face and still trigger it via midi from your main setup.

although I would love to figure out a way that I can use virus control as an editor and not have the audio going in and out thru the USB. Id be happy as hell. :) Any comments on this?

Yornav 24.02.2010 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ///OSS (Post 295336)
you should consider what I I'm thinking of doing and hook up the Virus TI to a secondary computer in the studio, be it a laptop or whatnot so your main DAW stays intact..program sounds and arp patterns till your blue in the face and still trigger it via midi from your main setup.

although I would love to figure out a way that I can use virus control as an editor and not have the audio going in and out thru the USB. Id be happy as hell. :) Any comments on this?

Well... Running as only editor isn't possible... but if you want the audio strzaming through the jack outputs... that is perfectly possible...

Now where the heel is that OS4:mrgreen:

Cutters1981 24.02.2010 08:16 PM

It's out now folks!

Subatomic 24.02.2010 08:40 PM

Ah the new OS is in, so now I can't start bitchin' about a third envelope again? And what about some more modmatrix options?

:rolleyes:
:-o