The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   Off topic (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=111)
-   -   What to do with the board. (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=26927)

3o3 04.04.2006 11:11 PM

What to do with the board.

As you all have noticed the board has been down - or atleast the sunesha.nu-adress. Me and Juho has tried to contact Sunesha to figure something out but so far we haven't been succesful.

It's time to take action. This board is my favourite so i won't let it go down in flames however it would probably be a good laugh aswell, watch all those innocent; I've got a virus on my computer-posters burn! Yay!

Err.. MONKEYS SHALL RULE YE EARTH..! Would you like to know more..?

Well, back to the subject.. Something's gotta be done. Ideas and suggestions are most welcome. And it's not just how we should get a nice and working adress aswell as updating the board since we've been hacked several times now (Turkish hacker aswell as someone been using Sunesha's account and sending PM's to me and Juho).

What to do, what to do?

/3o3

ledge 04.04.2006 11:15 PM

we should all panic!

And move my post from the general discussion forum to here perhaps.

No matter what happens I'll be happy as long as monkeys are involved.

3o3 04.04.2006 11:16 PM

Indeed! It sure sounds like a good idea but we need more ideas - hopefully my 'massemail' got sent to everyone on this board.

ledge 04.04.2006 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3o3
Indeed! It sure sounds like a good idea but we need more ideas - hopefully my 'massemail' got sent to everyone on this board.

yeah, the second url was fucked by the program sending it, but the first one worked so it should all be good.

3o3 04.04.2006 11:19 PM

Great - just hope that people see it. Hotmail has it's spamfilter on so it got sent right into the trashcan for me.

3o3 04.04.2006 11:21 PM

Well it's 01:21 in Stockholm / Sweden right about now.. I am not tired but i've gotta get up early tomorrow so i better get offline now. Hopefully people will find their way back to this forum so - be aware of beware!

F5D 04.04.2006 11:25 PM

Yeah, this forum must not die! My 2 favourite forums, this and osx audio both were / are down at the same time! This can't be true! 8O

jasedee 04.04.2006 11:47 PM

As I said in the "General discussion" area, I am happy to contribute to payment for registration, or other costs that may incur...

I just dont have the time nor initiative to make it happen, so all I can offer is financial assistance if needed.

This is a kick ass forum, and must not go the way of the TI...

:lol:

Doc Jones 04.04.2006 11:50 PM

agreed, one way or another, this forum will continue to stay alive.
I'll help out in any way I can.

AlexHall74 04.04.2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doc Jones
agreed, one way or another, this forum will continue to stay alive.
I'll help out in any way I can.

What happened to the plot to move the forum to Tommy's server, or was it TImo?

There was a huge thread on it a few months ago.

Let's do it brothers!

I'm game for cash but no techie knowledge, that's for the monkey king...

8)