The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Reccomended to buy after latest patches? (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=26238)

Acidman 29.11.2005 07:38 PM

Reccomended to buy after latest patches?

Would you still recommend waiting about 2-3 weeks before buying TI? Are the bugs that are still there "acceptable", so it can be used mostly OK anyways?

It would be nice to have one before christmas. Especially since I just bought the Future Retro Revolution, so I am ready to kick some ass. :twisted:

Mister Orange 29.11.2005 09:47 PM

2 - 3 WEEKS!!! Some of us waited nearly a year after putting a deposit down. I could barely wait another day during that time. It was torture.

Dive right in buddy. There's loads to do, loads to learn, plenty of fun to be had just playing the thing before you even hook it up. Bugs seem to be getting fixed pretty fast right now.

Mr O

Midi_Glider 29.11.2005 10:09 PM

Quote:

Would you still recommend waiting about 2-3 weeks before buying TI? Are the bugs that are still there "acceptable", so it can be used mostly OK anyways?
2-3 weeks?! hehe... trust me, once you'll hear this beast you wouldn`t want to wait an extra second before grabbing it... :lol:

Yes, it still has bugs, but nothing that should hold you off from making music.

Best,
midi.

Acidman 30.11.2005 01:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mister Orange
2 - 3 WEEKS!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midi_Glider
2-3 weeks?!

:D
Quote:

Originally Posted by Midi_Glider
Yes, it still has bugs, but nothing that should hold you off from making music.

Sounds great. 8)

EnjoyRC 30.11.2005 01:55 PM

Just because nobody else would understand except for my wife....I have to type this here...

My TI Keyboard is on it's way to me as I type this post!!!!!!!!

Ok.. I'm better now. :D

Midi_Glider 30.11.2005 03:08 PM

Your lucky. my girlfriend is now officially treating the Ti as serious competition ...she is constantly teasing me about "that keyboard with those blinking lights" (and why havn`t I bought her new ear rings instead).

I tried explaining to her about the new wavetable osci and all but soon got the roll eye look...
:P

Best,
midi.

AlexHall74 30.11.2005 10:53 PM

Quote:

Midi_Glider wrote:
...she is constantly teasing me about "that keyboard with those blinking lights" (and why havn`t I bought her new ear rings instead).
HAH! My wife told me that WE need to be saving for mutual family expenses like a vacation.

I have no problem doing that as long as it doesn't interfere with my G.A.S.

:lol:

Smag 01.12.2005 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AlexHall74
[

HAH! My wife told me that WE need to be saving for mutual family expenses like a vacation.

:lol:

Why not camping? Tents cost less than a tenth the price of a Ti.

ill 05.12.2005 09:49 AM

My other half has actually become interested in the studio and spend an hour a day on the TI.

Not sure how I feel about this to be honest!

MonkeyMan 05.12.2005 01:41 PM

Don't worry pal its normal. My misus has been playing with my organ for years...