The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Mystery Islands Music announces Virus|HC au / vsti plug-in (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=33820)

Jani K 02.04.2014 12:07 PM

Mystery Islands Music announces Virus|HC au / vsti plug-in

Hey all,
Here is a link to a new plug-in that is in development for all Virus users. Includes Virus A, B, C and TI users. I would like to know your feedback about the UI and if you have any thoughts of the features you would like there to be included.

Virus|HC Librarian Editor AudioUnit / VSTi

May 2nd : All images updated!

grs 07.04.2014 06:39 AM

Sounds great, I am keep an eye on this.

TweakHead 23.04.2014 01:52 AM

That's some nice interface. Like the page that closely matches the hardware, makes a lot of sense for the sake of intuition. Covering the TI range was a clever move, think it's the first one I see to do it - if not mistaken.

Jani K 24.04.2014 09:39 AM

Jani K 02.05.2014 05:00 PM

Just a quick reminder to all: Our pre-order ends in 29 days. You can save 25€ by placing a pre-order now :)

LFO8 05.05.2014 09:14 AM

I am waiting for this to come out. Looks like the best one out there yet!!

LexiDSP 09.05.2014 01:05 PM

Hey, just wondering if somebody could explain what exactly this would add to a user of a TI2. I really love the look and layout of it and would love to support ye I am just not sure what it will add to a virus TI2

Jani K 09.05.2014 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexiDSP (Post 304711)
Hey, just wondering if somebody could explain what exactly this would add to a user of a TI2. I really love the look and layout of it and would love to support ye I am just not sure what it will add to a virus TI2

Hi, this plug-in won't add anything to TI or TI2, it's only purpose is to control your Virus via MIDI and SysEx messages. This plug-in doesn't transmit any audio = midi only = stays in sync :)

LexiDSP 09.05.2014 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jani K (Post 304712)
Hi, this plug-in won't add anything to TI or TI2, it's only purpose is to control your Virus via MIDI and SysEx messages. This plug-in doesn't transmit any audio = midi only = stays in sync :)

Ah right, ya i was wondering that because i couldn't see anything listed that the TI or TI2 couldn't do :) Amazing idea though.

I'm still going to buy your virus soundsets though :) Love your site design too, great stuff ;)

Jani K 09.05.2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LexiDSP (Post 304713)
Ah right, ya i was wondering that because i couldn't see anything listed that the TI or TI2 couldn't do :) Amazing idea though.

I'm still going to buy your virus soundsets though :) Love your site design too, great stuff ;)

Thanks for the kind words :) Don't forget to leave your reviews once you've played around with the patches :cool: