The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Can we have an official statement from Access (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=25988)

MADSTATION 23.10.2005 04:24 AM

Can we have an official statement from Access

Can we have an official statement from Access that they recognize the sync issues and slopping timing that almost every user had so far with the TI and they are working on a fix.

I don't mind if it takes a while to be released, I just wanna make sure that the product I purchased will eventually work as advertised.

Support told me they are working on the issue and that I'm not the only one having trouble, but an official statement or a post from someone @ Access would be more than appreciated.

Doc Jones 23.10.2005 05:46 AM

I agree with you madstation, an official announcement would be appreciated.

nutekk 23.10.2005 05:59 AM

ill be the third.
:)

melnikov_project 23.10.2005 07:53 AM

im not byuin this shit until all fixed .
its like u buy cellphone with no battere so fuk them
until not fixed all shit as it must be my money stays in my pocket.

grs 23.10.2005 08:21 AM

Just like to point out that without the usb plugged in the timming is like a b or a c.

nutekk 23.10.2005 09:06 AM

so you mean "without the TI"
Well i want the TI on my TI
DO I HAVE TO PAY EXTRA?
?????

Drammy 23.10.2005 11:19 AM

I can't see Access making an official statement, I mean when have they ever? It was nearly a year between release dates with not a word from them. Terrible Customer Service! I used to think highly of Access as well...

I won't be buying mine until all this is resolved, may get one for Xmas next year then :?

Drammy

dr. orange 23.10.2005 11:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Drammy
I can't see Access making an official statement, I mean when have they ever? It was nearly a year between release dates with not a word from them. Terrible Customer Service! I used to think highly of Access as well...

I won't be buying mine until all this is resolved, may get one for Xmas next year then :?

Drammy

Access' support is very good, I got the replies to my questions within two hours. When you purchase an Access product, you can be sure that they care about it and try to put it on the highest stable level. And once, the system is stable, they even start to implement new stuff such as a minimoog filter emulation with Virus C (or was it because the difference between B and C was too small, so they had to put in some new thingies?)

However, trust in access

passionclub 23.10.2005 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melnikov_project
im not byuin this shit until all fixed .
its like u buy cellphone with no battere so fuk them
until not fixed all shit as it must be my money stays in my pocket.

I TOTALYY AGREE i hhve been been rambling on about this in my arp issue threads so dont expect an official statement if they cant promise what they deliver there reputation will be ruined and also they want to prevent all current user from packing the ti's and sending them back for a full refund too costly for access this would be.. for me its basic trading standards the ti's have faults so therefore should not be sold ...harsh no just a fact.. i mean a,, i here in here is oh they will fix this fix that maybe but when what a stress out writng emails none stop etc... waiting for answers not right..................

Drammy 23.10.2005 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dr. orange
Quote:

Originally Posted by Drammy

Drammy

Access' support is very good, I got the replies to my questions within two hours. When you purchase an Access product, you can be sure that they care about it and try to put it on the highest stable level. And once, the system is stable, they even start to implement new stuff such as a minimoog filter emulation with Virus C (or was it because the difference between B and C was too small, so they had to put in some new thingies?)

However, trust in access

I didn't say the support is bad, I said the customer services is bad, perhaps bad wording but you cannot tell me that they keep their customers informed.

I have owned a Virus C XL for a few years now and love it, hence
Quote:

I used to think highly of Access as well...
and yes I have always been impressed with their implementation of new features etc, but their communication has deteriorated to the non-existant!