The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002

The Unofficial Access Virus & Virus TI Forum - since 2002 (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forum.php)
-   General discussion about Access Virus (http://www.infekted.org/virus/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Tiesto Soundset (http://www.infekted.org/virus/showthread.php?t=25985)

The girl next door 22.10.2005 08:16 PM

Tiesto Soundset

I'm a new Ti user as you probably gathered..
So tell me if i'm being an absolute Muppet/F***ing prick or words to that effect..
I installed the original CD software and had 2 Tiesto soundsets in there,then downloaded the latest software version for the Ti and the buggers have done one....Am i going mad or being one of the above referred to in the second sentence...
:oops:

pseudonym 22.10.2005 09:04 PM

the tiesto soundset was mistakenly included in an update, so Access have most probably been asked to remove the patches

The girl next door 22.10.2005 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pseudonym
the tiesto soundset was mistakenly included in an update, so Access have most probably been asked to remove the patches

So i better deinstall the new drivers..reinstall the original ones..Nick the mid files from the folder and reinstall the new ones..Hay Hay...So i'm not a muppet after all :wink:

technomonster 23.10.2005 05:12 AM

HEY GIRL NEXT DOOR,

you are indeed a clever little cookie.

listened to your stuff - nice!!

i am also a pc logic 5.5.1 owner about to get the TI.

HOWS IT GOING THERE with the LOGIC 5.5.1 compatability

melnikov_project 23.10.2005 07:56 AM

maybe some1 just at6ach the tiesto sets here so all new users will have them 2 ..

ben crosland 23.10.2005 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melnikov_project
maybe some1 just at6ach the tiesto sets here so all new users will have them 2 ..

No - this would be illegal. They are a commercial soundset that was distributed by accident and it is not permissable to re-distribute *any* of the patches without the author's consent. I would also advise against using any of the patches in a commercial project - this would most likely constitute a breach of copyright as well.

grs 23.10.2005 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by melnikov_project

That would be a copyrite issue. But uh oh, someone like access did it to like everyone, I even tried them in my virus b. Made me want to keep it.

nutekk 23.10.2005 09:05 AM

hey ben whats is it too you
you dont work for access

hahahahahahahahahahahah!

anyway your right...but
i have scene these floating around now.
someone got a hold of them and is already distributing...

ben crosland 23.10.2005 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nutekk
hey ben whats is it too you
you dont work for access

What does that have to do with anything?? I'm a fellow sound-designer who knows that the chance of making any decent income from selling soundsets is next to none, due to the fact that copyright carries so little respect in this world.

Quote:

anyway your right...but
i have scene these floating around now.
someone got a hold of them and is already distributing...
That would most likely have been the case anyway - there have always been those who see fit to distribute commercial soundsets for 'free'.

nutekk 23.10.2005 09:26 AM

You guys..."cough" i mean access
sure did make it easy for them though
what a goof

i would sue access most def...