View Single Post
Old 27.11.2004, 12:57 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smag
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS
Of all the synth manufacturers out there there are only two that I trust to address problems. 1) Access and 2) Ken (MacBeth). Both make incredibly reliable machines and should anything go wrong they ALWAYS address the issue in a speedy fashion.

DS
Yes, you can tell Ken Macbeth loves his synths which is a good sign. People seem to get really prompt, personal service from him and he's prepared to give out his own e-mail address.

On the TI desktop model though I swore it had fewer knobs, maybe it's just the new layout.
Ive got Ken's home phone number lol.....Ive spoken to him quite abit about his designs and hes given me alot of advice as to how to start building my own analogs. Hes a genuinely nice guy with a passion for synths. Whenever you come across pasionate motivated people you can always tell they give great service and products.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....