Thread: Mopho x4
View Single Post
Old 15.10.2012, 06:37 AM
Pro
Pro

I will confirm that JUST with the two DCO Analog Osc's on the Evolver Desktop, I made a really convincing "Bladerunner" sound on JUST half the mono sound path of Evolver. The Poly Evolver should come packaged with a straight-jacket!!! People that have never played any version of the Evolver and depend upon YouTube Demo's *never* or hardly ever see a demo using it without it's sequencer. That sequencer can work very well as a modulation sequencer 16 X 4 with just Evolver desktop akin to way Korg Radias' modulation sequencer works. Sorry if there's Radias haters out there but like anything else, go beyond the presets and you can force her to do whatever DADDY TELLS HER TO!!!! HA!
I think more people should exploit their instrument's external input abilities and is really MAIN reason I still hang onto my Alesis Ion.
It's worth stating to be on-topic here, that with the DSI Mopho x4 polychained to a Mopho, you LOSE the external input capability of Mopho as confirmed by DSI query made and that's why IMO the Evolver is the more versatile beast and to build further with it's capabilities.