View Single Post
Old 10.06.2012, 11:43 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewM View Post
I run a TI Snow daily on my projects.. usually three of the four parts. You can get a lot of use out a Snow as long as you know how to optimize your patches. I rarely, as in almost never, run out of juice or get drop outs.

The Richard Divine soundsets are the heaviest consumption wise and they play back fine. You can get some pretty massive sounds with the virus without stacking 8 unison parts on it as well.
Great info. just what I was looking for, thanks!

I almost got a Snow last night but somebody beat me to it with the "buy it now" option on ebay Now I think it is basically down to which ever model comes up first and at the right price... I've seen a few Snow's go for as much as Desktop models in the past few months and there aren't many available at the moment.

If I get tired of waiting and decide to go ahead and buy new, considering that the Snow will play all of these soundsets, wondering, for someone who wants to work ITB as much as possible, does anyone who has owned a Snow and then upgraded to the Desktop model think its really worth the extra coin/regret it?