View Single Post
Old 05.02.2010, 01:41 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenme shenme View Post
My apologies if this has been asked to death, but I have to wonder - with the arp-to-matrix feature, aren't we going to have more need than ever, for some more efficient arp interface from the keyboard? Ideally, the ability to edit arp patterns from the quick knobs, and the ability to save more than one per patch - though I can see how maybe this is limited by the hardware. Otherwise, the ability to simply see the pattern (or perhaps a pattern name?) in the synth lcd (smooshed, but possible) would be much appreciated. I pray this isn't the second time I get called out with RTFM on this forum, and believe me I'm very excited about the new announced features!

you should consider what I I'm thinking of doing and hook up the Virus TI to a secondary computer in the studio, be it a laptop or whatnot so your main DAW stays intact..program sounds and arp patterns till your blue in the face and still trigger it via midi from your main setup.

although I would love to figure out a way that I can use virus control as an editor and not have the audio going in and out thru the USB. Id be happy as hell. Any comments on this?