View Single Post
Old 12.07.2004, 04:03 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
At least I wouldn't like to have one of those things inside my chest.
No one like's having a trance-producer running inside your chest, except a few people here.

Quote:
But I have a firm belief that trancer hive is more like an ant hive: They all look the same and do exatly the same things. In addition if one of the hive members make something else it probably dies and the corpse is consumed by the others. Wow! Nature is really wonderful
And they tend to be quite agressive if someone is walking around their hive / don't like the trancemusic they make.

Quote:
So what you're saying is that Sunesha is the hivemind? That's quite rough accusation. Are you sure?
Yes, I can post some pictures as proof - but just a friendly warning these images will be highly offensive for even the toughest space-pirat around!

Quote:
Oh, so that's why I felt that something was draining my creativity.
Yes, That's gotta be it.. My spidersense has had an major breakdown because of this

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/