View Single Post
Old 12.07.2004, 04:18 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
No one like's having a trance-producer running inside your chest, except a few people here.
Hmm... I wonder how does it feel to have a piece of totally non-gifted tissue slithering inside you. Shivers... Now that thought started to haunt me. What a horrid destiny for the one who gets one of those things.

Quote:
And they tend to be quite agressive if someone is walking around their hive / don't like the trancemusic they make.
I usually avoid those hives because first of all they have creativity draining aura. Once I wandered too near one of those hives and that was an experience I won't ever forget. Think of the situation: You're just harmlessly wandering around and suddenly you feel that it's a good idea to use 909 drums and 303 sounded cool. Then I saw the glow of the hive and with my very last strenght I managed to escape the horror. Some people are still amazed that I came back.

Quote:
Yes, I can post some pictures as proof - but just a friendly warning these images will be highly offensive for even the toughest space-pirat around!
But I'm the seafaring kind. Please, don't post the pictures. I'd rather go spend my time to rotten.com than see those pictures of your's.

Quote:
Yes, That's gotta be it.. My spidersense has had an major breakdown because of this
I think we should do something for this hive issue. Any ideas? Should someone of us sacrifice hmself/herself and deliver a package of good music to the heart of the hive?