View Single Post
Old 12.07.2004, 04:33 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
Hmm... I wonder how does it feel to have a piece of totally non-gifted tissue slithering inside you. Shivers... Now that thought started to haunt me. What a horrid destiny for the one who gets one of those things
From what i've heard that it feels like someone is pouring lava on your chest while chanting evil lyrics from trance-hits such as "I dominate you", "Heaven" & "Barbiegirl".

Quote:
I usually avoid those hives because first of all they have creativity draining aura
I would imagine this looking like that "ghostriver" in Ghostbuster 2? - and somehow Sunesha has this river of creativity connected to his house, giving "food" for his super army of tranceproducers

Quote:
But I'm the seafaring kind. Please, don't post the pictures. I'd rather go spend my time to rotten.com than see those pictures of your's.
Ok. But if someone else want's i can still post the pictures..!

Quote:
I think we should do something for this hive issue. Any ideas?
I still haven't got a good idea how to defeat this evil.

Quote:
Should someone of us sacrifice hmself/herself and deliver a package of good music to the heart of the hive?
This is sure to be an suicidemission, but there's gotta be another way to stop this evil.. How about a blasting out a big ESP-pulsewave destroying every synthesizer forcing people go back to real instruments such as guitar, piano, real drums?

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/