View Single Post
Old 12.07.2004, 04:55 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3o3
From what i've heard that it feels like someone is pouring lava on your chest while chanting evil lyrics from trance-hits such as "I dominate you", "Heaven" & "Barbiegirl".
But that's disgusting! How on earth this kind of activity has been able to go on without anykind of interference? This is outrageous!

Quote:
I would imagine this looking like that "ghostriver" in Ghostbuster 2? - and somehow Sunesha has this river of creativity connected to his house, giving "food" for his super army of tranceproducers
Hmm... River of creativity and trance producers don't mix. I believe you meant river of uncreativity. The matter in that river is so uncreative that it just drains all the creativity like a black hole. If those things would feast with creativity they wouldn't be a problem for the humankind. But if this all what you're saying is true then this man must be stopeed!

Quote:
Ok. But if someone else want's i can still post the pictures..!
Please, don't.

Quote:
This is sure to be an suicidemission, but there's gotta be another way to stop this evil.. How about a blasting out a big ESP-pulsewave destroying every synthesizer forcing people go back to real instruments such as guitar, piano, real drums?
Synthesizers aren a problem here. We all need synthesizers. Maybe there's a way to dilute the river? That could help a bit. And without diluting/destroying the river a transformation to guitarists, pianists and drummers would cause a new era of Britt pop.