View Single Post
Old 11.03.2005, 10:30 AM
Very mucho Newbie
Very mucho Newbie

As an owner of a Virus C I was sorely tempted by the TI (Was gonna sell my C)..

but in the end..purely due to the pathetic way that Access have handled this..i bought a Roland Fantom X8 and kept my Virus C..

It's a pity that such a good product/company have let themselves down to this extent..I am sure we understand that developement of a synth like the TI takes a lot of time.. However..you can fool some of the people some of the time.. but not all of the people all of the time..

Virus users seem very loyal.. and i am sure that Access are aware of this.. However you can only play on our loyalty for so long..

They should start up a taxi firm.. It'll be with you in a minute luv, it's just pulling into your street.... yeah right!!!!!

I would think alot more of them if they kept us in the loop along the way and were realistic

It's a real poor show
(P4 3GHz,1gigDDRAM,120gig Raid 0)running Sonar 4,Yamaha DSP factory,SW1000,AX16,Midiman 2x2, dual TFT/Access VirusC/Nord Rack2/Korg Karma/MS2000/Poly 800/DWS6000/Roland JV1080/MC505/JP8000/ALPHAJUNO/Fantom X8 OS2 1GB Storage,512Mb RAM/Yamaha 01V with MY8AT....AMD 64, Reason 2.5,Edirol Midi interface