View Single Post
Old 12.11.2017, 01:45 PM
Infektion taking hold...

well done on that article mate! the lack of tension on this forum and activity from Access' side makes me sad on one hand... on the other it might just be the nature of today's world of ever changing short lifespan palette of products and we just got so used to things happening and happening all the time in commerce. Virus is one of the last things people made a real effort creating putting all their hearts and knowledge into, maybe the reason behind being so 'idle' is that there is nothing really much more to be added to give it another 10 years of official support, especially if those chips not going to be around for ever. I'm not a technical guy, but maybe that's why they don't invest more in its development and you know what? after 13 years of love for the Virus even without owning one am still in love and I think it's perfect as it is.
I've created a Facebook page where we could al gather together and share our stuff - now I'm finally about to buy a Ti 2 desktop I'm sure there are a lot of creative users out there to keep the cult alive! join me at https://m.facebook.com/virusforever/ and share your work, thoughts, pics or anything