View Single Post
Old 26.01.2006, 09:59 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Look, its better that Access just get all these little bugs sorted out and dispense with adding new features for a while......they can add all the features they want in the MKII version (the one im getting).....Id just like to extend a warm thankyou to all you current TI owners....with your help the MKII is going to be really sweet.

Just as a side note.....the Midi protocol needs to be changed. I find it a very strange situation that after 20 years, people are still having problems with timings etc etc. People had less obstacles back in 1985 with their Atari 512's.....

I think midi nowadays is overburdened (although technically its not). So few keyboardists play parts in live now.....and i mean properly play parts in live....and its all automated. Well....I just think this is midi getting its own back....

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....