View Single Post
Old 18.07.2009, 08:30 PM
Am starting to like this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchiemasha View Post
but if you bought a test car!!!

I've never had a problem with an actual release. Problem they have is rather than just fixing bugs, with each update comes improved ideas, sometimes new ideas. This then creates new bugs.
I've had the crash problem with every version of the ti firmware since I bought my ti2 desktop. It's not JUST the new beta releases.

Quote:
Originally Posted by telson View Post
First of all you have to learn how to update your machine cause you didn't
Secondary you have to know that this update called Beta Release

After that ask yourself mister WHO ARE RIDICULOUS

GOOD NIGHT
If you'd read my post you'd see that I said it updated fine using my laptop and promtly crashed 5 minutes later. It has nothing to do with it being a beta release, it's the exact same crash I've been getting since I bought my TI like I said already. I don't see how you don't understand this. Just because your unit is working fine doesn't mean everyone else's is. I also don't see why you're getting butthurt from me saying it's ridiculous that something I paid $2000 for doesn't work unless it's complete blind fanboyism which I wouldn't put past you.

Oh and I did a system restore to before the last windows update and got it to install on my desktop too so something went wonky when XP updated last time, and it still crashes so that had nothing to do with it. Nice try though.