View Single Post
Old 05.09.2013, 03:38 PM
Definately caught something...
Complete Newbie

Just because I'm a dealer for Access (or any of the other products we carry in our line) doesn't mean I stand idly by while there are issues to be discussed. We dropped carrying Apogee years ago because they were quite simply lying through omission to potential customers. We dropped Waves because of poor business practices when it came to upgrades and support on products that people spent their hard earned money on.

The bottom line is that we want each and every one of the products in our line to work as advertised, and beyond that the manufacturers need to stand behind their equipment without fail.

As Total Integration is a major feature of the Ti2 Desktop and Keyboard, and the price point dictates that it will be used by higher end clientele, these are the people that are going to expect to use longer runs in their studios (me being one of them).

I would love for Access to work on this issue and figure out a resolution, rather than responding with "don't go beyond the USB spec, because if you do we have no solution to recommend". Whether or not that occurs remains to be seen, but I do believe that customers (both current and potential) should have all the correct and relevant information before making a purchase, and their dealer should have hands on experience with the products as well as the knowledge to inform.

Access is a great company and they take care of their customers, respond quickly to support requests (at least in our experiences), and build an amazing synth. I personally love what they do and that is why we sell their products here at AudioLot.
High End Pro Audio Sales & Consulting
http://www.audiolot.com

AudioLot is an authorized Access dealer

Follow us on Facebook for weekly gear specials and the latest news