View Single Post
Old 16.01.2009, 12:17 PM
Knob Junkie
Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoozer View Post
Well OS3 just came out like yesterday and is still in beta. Up till then every feature was still supported (and still is in the current full version). I guess they will have to update that information at some point but to say it's "misleading" is silly since no one is going to have been mislead into investing in anything on the basis of something unfinished that came out yesterday. It's not their fault Cubase is so inflexible (still).
Hi Snoozer. I made it plain I didn't consider this Cubase limitation in any sense Access's 'fault'. And I said the wording was potentially misleading, and not definitively so, because I know there are many of us musos out here who read through compatibility specs pretty quick, are ever eager to get the gear, crack open the shrink wrap and get going, and someone who's so keen may well not notice the fact that a product is an early release, etc etc. I certainly didn't intend this as any criticism of Access, since even my very short acquaintance with the firm so far has convinced me that they are an unusually customer-oriented enterprise; rather, I intended it as a helpful heads-up that might just help to obviate future problems.

Suzzy

Last edited by suzzymackenzie : 16.01.2009 at 12:52 PM. Reason: typo