View Single Post
Old 13.03.2013, 09:35 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by MBTC View Post
I read somewhere that song (Heaven) is very different from the rest of the album. I personally wasn't that taken by that particular song; I always thought Alan Wilder was such an important part of the group that things weren't the same after he left. But still, given a choice between a broken Depeche Mode versus a lot of stuff out there..... well you know
Yes, I saw that too and being originally from Indiana, I have fervently watched Letterman for years as well! Depeche Mode's last release, 'Songs of The Universe' is very good and have learned to never judge ANY particular release by anyone I may be a fan-boy of by their "single', as more often than not, I tend to love most of other music that never reaches the airwaves. That's where Amazon is great in you at least can peruse a couple minutes of each song on album. Did that with Garbage's new release, "Not Your Ordinary People" and it's brilliant like their first two albums!
I think big name groups have gotten smart about not advertising in hiding their synth's manufacturer's name because after all, if they are not getting paid to advertise said synth but rather their music, it makes sense in this litigious world.