View Single Post
Old 21.01.2009, 09:07 PM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIGITAL SCREAMS View Post
Access have just released OS3....which obviously involved alot of work. I find it baffling that people are already commenting on further features and upgrades. I'm not speaking on behalf of Access....but someone, somewhere must surely find this frustrating.

These upgrades are not a right....but a continuing gesture of goodwill. Any other manufacturer would have wrapped up a new OS in a new product and made you pay for the privilage. My feeling is that we would lay off the 'I want I want' type threads and just be thankful for what one has already been given.

Peace out

DS
Oh, for sure... we're greedy bastards. This is all in love. We love 3.0 (at least I do) and I would of gladly paid for it. It's not meant to be an insult... just to dream. A lot of these requests work off of the new OS and are probably easy to update (for example, adding some of the new effect parameters to the mod matrix)... I'm sure there will be 3.1 and I'm sure they're already working on it so maybe they want some ideas of what the people want. Access isn't one to rest on their laurels.