View Single Post
Old 09.04.2019, 08:07 AM
Infektion taking hold...

(wow... quite a few years passed since the last reply...things just have gone crazier since)

Indeed! I've just moved from the Mac to the iPad using the Camera Connection Kit, my Scarlett interface and some controllers... way more comfortable, inspiring and fresh, loving it!

AUM and AudioBus are excellent apps to route MIDI and audio any way you like, use different sequencers like Modstep or Beatmaker 3 to run AU instruments (Synthmaster One and many great stuff from SugarBytes) or external gear (my Virus TI2 <3). Just got myself a USB Hub as well to make this happen because all the videos on Youtube turned out to be misleading... the camera connection kit does NOT have enough juice to run a bus powered audio interface due to the limitation in voltage output I learned... shame they don't sell Anker hubs here in Hungary (7+3 USB3 slots latter 3 to hook the ipad back to it for charging).

great apps piling up on my ipad, dropbox support in many apps make things so simple, I just plug the Virus in, add softsynths and loops and here we go!