View Single Post
Old 15.03.2013, 08:29 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berni View Post
yeah us brits all know you yanks can't spell properly, Lol.
HA! Let me tell you that since I have been reading synth and device user manuals from German Waldorf, spanning to Sweden's Elektron MonoMachine Mk1, the translation to English has in-fact affected my brain when various spellings of say realization can also be realiSation--yes, my brain is a bit warped and thank goodness for internet explorer 10 now having built-in spell check for most common of words, with Yaz completely out of parameters!
In my undergrad, as a non-traditional, older student, found myself actually tutoring those in Masters in writing thesis and English as a second language. I think the military's latter half as an Officer coupled with the plethora of meds I take for chronic health issues admittedly affect me, not least the fact I have peripheral neuropathy in hands/fingers from spent uranium shells, which is the very reason decided more mellow ambient approach to music was pragmatic rather than giving-up just because really cannot do fast scale exercises as used to previously.
I heard it mentioned on Letterman last night that the full streaming Depeche Mode LONG performance is free to watch but I was not recording on DVR the source address and wondered if you obtained that?