View Single Post
Old 17.01.2013, 08:40 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Also forgot, you also need a pot which has the spindle in the correct orientation.

In the Virus' case, the 'flat' bit of the spindle is on the opposite side to where the knob's marker is on the outside.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
Sir Timo-
Very cool! Your attentiveness to detail and seeing the reversed alien technology under the hood is very nice! Also, being that coffee is my drug of choice on this planet, that uber cup of java sitting there makes me very uneasey, not having a surgeons hands and learning from past disasters; I no longer 'allow' myself to have liquids in my immediate work area..no, no!
Ok, Pop! ;P JK. Think I put the cup there temporarily just for the photo for inventory purposes. Wouldn't place it near usually. Everything, bar distilled water (when switched off), wrecks electronics and PCBs, sugary stuff in particular.

Turning into a coffee head myself! Got an espresso machine which I'm slowly learning to use. Tea's a great no-fuss all purpose working man's drink though.

Quote:
My question is--where is the almost obligatory 'Studio Cat' that one sees in 85% of synth-based studio pictures? Or that just a quirky USA thing? Cats give one a 'Free Envelope', mine providing an alto-sine-based-variable attack and release, depending on mood!
Haha. My bro's cat, Wookie, occasionally stays with me when they go on holiday. Occasionally she sounds like she has a ground loop problem. Usually just after food.

She tries to jump up and walk on my mixer and keyboards when I'm not looking. Either that or she blocks the computer monitor and sticks her bum in my face when I'm trying to type, or tries to stamp all over my computer keyboard. Blah.

Otherwise currently pet-less. Had three dogs in the past, though.

I digress...