View Single Post
Old 05.06.2003, 02:02 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Juho - Thx for taking the time to post your sounds :P

1) The 'Beautiful' patch was very nice and atmospheric. I kinda like the organ sound in pads . I must admit I always go for total synth pads....maybe ill start experimenting more with that organ tone! Ive discovered that a few of those digital waveforms in the oscilator section make some good organ tones...is that what you used?

2) 'Nokia' *LOL* Funny man....very funnny

3) 'Swirl Pad' This patch suprised me. Not the kinda swirls I was thinking of....but effective all the same. I think I'll enjoy experimenting with this patch!

4) 'Voyager' Very nice patch Juho...very atmospheric. Interesting sound for a film score. I like the detail you put in. Nice filter settings btw.

5) 'Hoho' This one made me laugh alot.....hehe or should I say hoho

6) 'Spirits' Again...I think this is another atmospheric patch. I think its important that a soundset contains some atmospheric stuff.....and I think this patch nails it. When I listen to it over and over again....I have great imagery of a dark figure walking towards me as the sun is setting in the American badlands. I also hear some wind chimes in the distance aswell. Well done Juho...I like patches like these

7) 'Truck' Another amusing patch hehe. Ive created sounds similar to WWII aircraft taking off.....and its the same principle here. To my ears it sounds more like a French farmer on his combine harvester lol

Thx for the clips!!

DS