View Single Post
Old 03.10.2013, 01:59 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Great advice from both.. Im used to more analogue controlled devices so i didnt even think about editing the settings

Timo, you said:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo View Post
The LFO waveform can start wherever you want it to - you have to use the "Phase Init" feature within in the LFO menus. If phase init is set to 0, the LFO is free running, it starts anywhere, for all oscillators. However if phase init is set from 1 to 127, the LFO waveform will start from 0º to 360º at note-on accordingly.

If you want the LFO oscillators to be synchronised - i.e. using one LFO for all voices instead of one LFO per voice - change the LFO mode from Poly to Mono.

The pitch shift speed is determined by the LFO rate.

If you wish to stop the LFO cycling (looping), place the LFO in Env mode. In this mode, the LFO will do just one full revolution of the waveform, starting and stopping wherever you selected the phase-init value to be.
I like this idea. Then i can keep the LFO feeling, which is kind of random, yet controlled.

However, i have one problem. When i set OSC1+2 pitch to + xx %, The tone of the chord starts at a higher pitch, and gradually shit down towards the main tone, at 0%. This is the effect i want, however, i need it to start an the main tone (0%) and go down from here.. So if i hit a C chord, the tone should start at C, and the LFO should detune it down from here. Any tips on how i can set this up? (its exactly what you said, only that it starts and the key chord)

( so its exactly what you said, only that it starts and the