View Single Post
Old 22.10.2006, 05:25 PM
Complete Newbie
Complete Newbie

Quote:
Vyzor version wins hands down on presentation and graphics
I find this laughable. Just look at their knobs man? Really crappy knobs! Also, if you are content with scrolling through pages to find your params, then, what's the point of an editor? the synth can already do this.

If you're standing three feet away from your PC, then no editor will even be of use anyway, I mean, you're not actually at the PC using it?

(over-complicated)?
Well, the Virus is a complicated synth with over 170 controls.... It should look complicated... What, does it intimidate you?

Multi panels are used for the Delay/Reverb section ATM because they are modal. It's simple to integrate multi pages in the VST, but I prefer offering ALL controls right up front for visual comparisons between patches.

Visual appearance is always an opinionated topic. No offense ten, but I think you need glasses.

lanrosta

[Edit. The thread is an advert, which already infringes the rules, but it's relevant so therefore at least try to remain impersonal. People will decide if - or not, as the case may be - they need glasses, or if another competing product has "crappy knobs", etc.. Stick to facts, not slagging off other's products or harassing potential customers while on this forum! ~ Timo (Apologies for the late response).]

Last edited by Timo : 05.02.2007 at 07:45 PM.