View Single Post
Old 15.10.2005, 05:24 AM
Veteran
Veteran

Send a message via ICQ to MADSTATION Send a message via MSN to MADSTATION

From the tests I've done tonight, 11 channels of TI give me an average of 2-5% usage of CPU. This is actually MUCH better than anything I could ever imagine in my wildest fantasies. Really. That synth is probably the best investment I've done in the past 3 years(and I've done quite a few unfortunately lol). If they can fix some of the issues(well they kinda have to fix them anyways...meaning better arp sync) this synth could really be a revolution...Might even be the last synth I ever purchase. Quite surprising coming from a synth junkie like me.
I've had 0 crash since the beginning, only a few blank screens and arp sync problems...Restarting the TI fixed the issue, I'm just really concerned about live usage. I was planning to do my first live acts around march 2006 but now I'm not so sure about it :-S

Time will tell!
Come on Access, you guys did an awesome job so far(really achieved the unthinkable in my opinion), now you just have to add the extra polish that will make this synth a must-have for all of us