View Single Post
Old 16.08.2013, 11:42 PM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post
They are entered by playing an actual note and of course you can adjust the octave range, length of note, time sig, and various latch/hold and ability to add new notes in real time, essentially "playing the arp" just as DSI Mono Evolver Keyboard has. Of course there's the high/low note priority, et al that you would expect as well as random.
That's probably a slight upgrade over the Ultranova -- I should have mentioned you can sort of change things up with the typical chord/as played variations, etc, so I guess those are considered "user patterns", but to me an arp editor means being able to visually edit, even if its just something like a step sequencer display, and preferably be able to do things like modify note velocity and duration or other parameters as part of the display, as well as (critical) the arp sequence step length. Being able to do things like record the arp, add notes in real time etc. definitely adds something, although it doesn't quite supplant the type of editing I'd like to see. Nexus for all its faults has an arp editor that is the gold standard I think.

Quote:
Originally Posted by namnibor View Post

Kind of akin to Access finding it somehow more logical rather than pragmatic, to use USB 1 for the Ti series, which again, VC **DEPENDS** upon full efficient use of bandwidth???
I don't know how you can get away with saying that while I can't, but I'll be content to live vicariously through you