View Single Post
Old 11.03.2005, 11:09 AM
This forum member lives here
This forum member lives here

Guys in a way its good u all have this reaction to how the Ti is being handled. In a strange way it shows a passionate commitment to a good product. Yes, its no fun not knowing whats going on.....however it would be a greater shame if no-one cared. The reality is there is no other VA on the market which can do what a Virus can do.......and for that privilage sometimes we have to wait.

At first it became annoying to me to have to wait etc etc. But now....im about to undertake a shitload of stressful uni exams. From my point of veiw a major distraction wouldnt be too cool.

Id just like to state the bleeding obvious. One has to assume Access are very well aware of the fact they've made an error of judgement on how long its going to take to materialise. Its about time we really do give them a break and stop busting balls...... The reality is comapanies are unlikely to admit an error....just as Tony Blair wouldnt conceede it was a mistake to go into Iraq. This is just life. I for one am just patiently waiting for the Ti to arrive.....whenever that might be.

DS

The SynthWizard has some advice - Back in the 1980's music was better, TV was better, films were better. Not to mention fashion.... Let me help you relive the past with some classic 80's sounds from my vintage synth collection....