View Single Post
Old 21.04.2004, 02:12 PM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Quote:
So if you own a 303 watch out!! Coz we all know his love for this magnificent device!!
Yep, and just look at that picture - that's me when i thought my cat were going to step on my silverbox!

Quote:
Well I thought this thread had peaked, but it seems towards the finish there is a last minute dash
It will never end.. for this is the.. neverending thread!

Quote:
Now to the 303 corner.
And in the pink pants.. BLANK!

Quote:
Off the wall 303! You really know what to say to piss Juho off. He likes the indepth interlectual argumment, but twisting his words for comebacks like this could just pu you into the lead.
Yes, but I've gotta say something really odd. That's Juho's weak point..

Quote:
Thanks for warning. I just avoided really embarrasing moment.
No problem at all my friend

Quote:
Playing Judge Dredd is suffering?
Yes, it's an emotional act - so true even the coldest of hearts would cry if they ever saw me perform "Judge Dread and I" - 12 hours of pure energy

Quote:
You know that people tend to talk without special training - not sure about you though.
Really? I usually just tend to imitate other persons

Quote:
No, thank you. I think she doesn't have a need for your excrement filled diapers and besides you need something where get your opinions from.
Probably, For I am the LAW!!.

Quote:
who the hell takes the time to potty train a parrot...you really should use the time to teach yourself, 303...
Yeah, but since i couldnt go home to you for your monthly training i had to train someone right? My young Jedi-apprentice - much for you to learn, so little brain you have.. *hmm*

Quote:
And i will say 303 your insults are like paper...thin and easily thrown away...
Just like your words then

Quote:
303 it is about time for u to get a rectal-cranial inversion...because you r no longer talking shit you r starting to think like shit...
Yes, but i am not the one looking like shit

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/