View Single Post
Old 25.02.2006, 12:20 AM
Am starting to like this forum

I had the same query yesterday, I was reading the same reviews and I found
so many TI haters I couldn't believe in my eyes. After all why they bought it If they didn't like it? If someone spends 2500e on a synth must make a wise decision before. This is not a midi controller. It's a synth that has a sound to die for IMHO but it's only disavantage is that Access released and advertised it too early. When we were shouting on this forum 6 months ago for the release date we couldn't expect that in the first version of software the synth would crash and have unusable integration, these are not bugs but clues of an unfinished product. But in the world of internet and eproms you can flash for 1000 times, delivering a synth which does not work properly seems no such a big deal. You can fix it later receiving feedback from many users using many platforms. Although my TI now is workable with some major annoyning bugs yet, now I can work with it and I feel confidence in access, the bugs sooner or later will be ironed. But I still think that the TI was released prematurely.