View Single Post
Old 02.03.2006, 05:36 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr. orange
I will bump this until I get my virus to prevent visitors of this forum from ordering one

oh yes, and don't trust mark, he's a lier. and don't trust access at all, when they mention dates, you gotta add one to three months, then you have the right date...

marc said that the response from that access employee at febtuaty 5 was true, that the virus will be shipped in a few days, and so that thomanns march 24 was wrong. fifteen days later, they responded that they HOPE to ship during march, so thomanns march 24 is right... and since they HOPE to ship during march, it may as well happen one or more monts later...
You just don't get it do you? As marc said Access don't control where the units go after they get to the distributors and they don't know how many people are on waiting lists.

You have been told that there are units available elsewhere but don't want to buy them there as the price is higher. The cost of getting the virus cheaper is waiting longer, don't want to wait? Pay more and get one now. Seems really simple to me.

I wouldn't bother replying, but you seem to want to bad mouth Access because you are cheap. Not due to anything they have any control over.