View Single Post
Old 20.09.2009, 05:17 PM
Coming down with a bug...
Complete Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Synthisternation Send a message via Skype™ to Synthisternation
Talking Infekted, and in love!

I got my Virus yesterday. Everyone on here seems to have some cool story about how much they saved, or how they ended up scoring a virus. Its strange how coincidental this beast can be. So, I'll share my story too. I actually [i]attempted[i] to buy a USED virus TI, but ended up getting a brand new, shrink raped TI2 via ebay. Don't ask me how or why, but I think God was really on my side this time! The discription was vauge, but because of the price tag $1,500 I assumed it was the TI. The box did say "demo" on it, but this doesn't sound like a demo or appears to be used. Regardless, I couldn't be happier right now. No youtube video, or demo song could EVER do justice. It is my wildest dreams brought to life. This thing simply NEEDS to be played to understand its power. It sounds sweeter then taking a V-card from the most innocent of angels. I just wanted to share my story. I've been talking about getting this thing for a couple years now. I finally got the synth I've dreamed of. If anyone out there viewing is thinking about getting a virus, quit the procrastination and do whatever it takes, it'll be worth it.