View Single Post
Old 16.03.2007, 07:23 AM
New here
New here

Thanks for reply Juho,

I have opened the unit to check the connectors. All of them are in good shape and very well plugged.
The formal owner (is a guy who has no idee about synths keyboards etc.) told me that the keyboard was working. The guy came with the Virus, fully confident without knowing that is something wrong with the keyboard. He told me that he was playing for some minutes at home and it was perfectly fine. In fact I paid him less (he wanted 500 eur for the Virus - I paid 350 because the keyboard is not working). The Virus looks perfectly knew, no scratch, very good shape, Warranty seal on back of it, like it was just caming out of the box. He told me that he has it for some years not doing anything with it.
We have here a distributor for access but they are everything else but nice, so the only thing to do will be to ask Access to send me the controller in this case. Since I have opened the device I saw the controler and it is extremenly easy to replace. Just fix it in 4 screws and plug the 4 conectors in it. The only thing I am afraid is that I am not 100% sure that this is the problem so I can pay for the controller and realise after all that this was not the problem.