View Single Post
Old 14.02.2006, 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timo
Buy a synth for what it is at any one time.

The Classic is sold as a finished product, namely the VirusB engine. If you wanted any more at the time you should have gone with a VirusC.

Or is that too obvious?
What the hell does this have to do with anything I have written? No shit the Classic is a finished product......so once the TI is completly upgraded (and all the bugs are worked out of the O.S.) then should Access stop marketing / supporting it (Espeacially if they are still selling it). Or should they put all of thier focus on what ever new product they are selling for the highest price! I know it seems like I am completly dogging out Access and you for that fact ( I am sorry that is not my goal.......I am trying to make the point of that if you are selling a product for $1,000 you should......put a little more support behind it.....not just put all your energy into the product that is selling for the most money)! I really love my Virus Classic desktop and am thankfull to Access for selling it ........ Well hopefully you get my point......SEEYA!!!!