View Single Post
Old 21.10.2009, 06:26 AM
Banned
New here

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzymackenzie View Post
Mr Snowby is right, you know. What were we thinking, getting so worked up about these pale modern imitations of real 90s musicmakers? I for one am thoroughly convinced by Mr Snowby's closely argued assertion, and intend to trade in my sadly amateurish TI toot sweet. Mind you, I'd be embarrassed to ask more than £10 and a bag of lemon sherbets for it, so worthless does it now seem in the light of these revelations. Please PM me with offers in the region

The funny thing is... Im actually right...

Tho i admit to being a bit over zealous about the ASR10.. Its basically true of any sampler..

Theres 2 kinds of synth.. analog and digital.. (yes this is correct.. try finding a grain table hardware synth that is'nt anlalog or digital before you celver reply)..

With this established lets move forward..

Basically EPS16 does every thing a virus does.. all you need to know..

Did you know ASR10 even has Transwaves.. (ensoniq version of wave tables) only you can make your own!..

But really you can use any sampler.. and if you map out the samples correctly and layer up your sounds, the only difference is the minimal differnce of the filters..

And it is pretty minimal.. after listening to the kind of noizes this board makes in the sound design section..

Plz do not dare to say you are able to hear the difference in somthing as sublte as filter quality..

And hyperthetically speaking if this were true (wich its not) then why do your recordings sound like drinking bleach?