View Single Post
Old 11.05.2009, 10:24 AM
Definately caught something...
Very mucho Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulkeeley View Post
yes, i agree it is a powerful synth. however, it's frustrating that with all this power, it definitely does noticeably seem strained when performing the tasks it has been supposedly designed to do, at least if one is to believe the marketing/press material. as a result, one does certainly get the impression that the synth is underpowered. simply put, if it can't do what Access says it can do, then we as consumers have every right to hold them to it.

another hugely frustrating thing is having to deal with the back and forth and "lost" tickets with support over the past 6+ months. yes, it's great that they are very personal, and do offer a good bit of insight, but i'm sure i'm not the only one who feels like this has been an ongoing beta-testing procedure since i bought the synth. definitely not something you expect when you plunk down the cash for a pro piece of gear.

i'm done ranting for today. still hoping for some semi-swift resolution, and not another months-long support blackout.

Nah man You are more than entitled to rant. My TI Keyboard was 2800 friggin swiss franks, like 2500 USD or so. I feel absolutely raped by a product that still shoes issues 3 years after product launch.

In any future gear interviews I do, I will never say a nice thing about the practicality of the TI.