View Single Post
Old 19.08.2018, 10:43 PM
New here
New here

Hi Timo,
thank You for your answear.

Mouse that causes problems is wired (on USB), and Virus worked properly with this mouse for several years.
I have also tested this mouse with another computer and mouse works without any problems. Unfortunately, the second computer is in my work and I can not test Virus with it.

As I wrote, currently Virus works correctly with a wireless microsoft mouse, but I still observe strange behaviors - for example when Virus is turned on it happens that I am unable to watch youtube, just as if the network was overloaded. When I turn off Virus, youtube starts working without a problem.
Also in Cubase, notes are lost in projects in which there was no such problem before. If I connect Virus by MIDI instead of USB there is no such problem.

Currently I do not have many devices connected to USB, only wired keyboard, wireless mouse, Virus TI (mkI) and Roland A-49 keyboard.

Before OS reinstalation I also have connected another USB devices:
- MOTU MIDI & second midi interface (from midibox site)
- Native Instruments Maschine
- ipad

Earlier on WIN 95, WIN 7 and after upgrade to WIN10 there were no problems.
I'm starting to wonder if it's not a motherboard or Virus failure.
I can use Virus without USB connection but I miss VST editor & Total Recall in Cubase.

PS. My computer is almost prehistoric - AMD X6 1100T processor, Asrock 890FX motherboard with USB 2 and USB 3, additional USB 3 NEC card.
Soundcard is on PCI not USB (RME Multiface).