View Single Post
Old 25.11.2012, 01:32 PM
Pro
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TweakHead View Post
Yeah, me two. Your story inspires me in some very pleasant way. Was really impressed the first time I read about your life experience and how music has become your personal way of dealing with it and all. And you really come across as a good guy. My musical endeavours are sort of taking off, starting fresh and also investing making sure I'm 110% satisfied before turning on the lights on me eheh

Most recently had some trouble with an HDD, and I'm going through recovery of some files right now, which is going well but very very very sloooooooow. So afterwards, I'll get my super sayen powers back and will drop some music for you guys to listen. Cheers
I hope you have or NOW plan to get or use an additional HDD to back everything up always. An external HDD used soley for this and ONLY having it connected when wanting to back-up because have also heard of a few horror stores when you leave an HDD connected whilst doing tasks like regular Windows Updates, with sometimes file corruption even happening. I also use Norton 360 Total Security but place in Silent Mode when using DAW PC, which is ONLY connected to internain order to update O.S. or Norton 360 updates. Norton Ghost is a great inexpensive program that actually makes a mirror image of your Windows or otherwise O.S. for really easy recovery.
Are you in the USA, Tweak? I am in Marble Cliff, Ohio, USA--a way Western suburb of Columbus that's like living in country yet only 10 minutes from metro city area. It's a very quiet neighborhood with no ghetto rats as what I experienced where I lived first few years when found myself in Columbus. Marble Cliff location now exactly two years and have not heard a gunshot even one day!! LOL It was a daily occurance where previously lived and NOT good for military PTSD!! HA!