View Single Post
Old 20.04.2010, 09:17 AM
Infekted!
Almost Amateur

Quote:
Originally Posted by boka View Post
Hello! I'm not sure if it is ther 32/64 bit I'm trying to load into Savihost. I've got only one dll installed. How could I make sure which of them I have? If I managed to get it work Is it going to be what I've been wanting so just the plugin communicates w/ the TI over midi and all the audio can come in/out using either the Analog or Spdif in/outs ?

Thanks for your help!

boka
Well, if you're using a 64-bit OS and a 64-bit DAW, chances are you have the 64-bit VST installed. If either your OS or your DAW isn't 64-bit, then in order to work the VST must be 32-bit.
In case you have the 64-bit VST installed, install the 32-bit VST into a DIFFERENT folder, possibly outside your DAW's application and plugin folders, to avoid any possible confusion. Then copy savihost into the same folder containing the .dll file and rename it EXACTLY like the VST (without the .dll extension, of course.) Then make an alias of the application and place it wherever you want.
If it still isn't clear, give me the full specs of your machine (including OS, DAW etc.) and I'll try to figure it out.