View Single Post
Old 04.02.2004, 11:03 AM
Super Moderator
This forum member lives here

Send a message via MSN to 3o3

Because the MIDI-timing in it sucked _big_ time, you could sequence an really easy arpeggio in cubase, and every 2:nd / 4:th note where missing - no matter what i did it always seemed to be missing some notes.

I tried changing between alot of different OS'es versions for it, i exchanged my midi-interface (an Yamaha UX-256 midiinterface if i remember correctly), my computer setup was changed and then back since no matter what i did it always missed out on a couple of notes. I even went to an Yamaha-dealer and "got it fixed" the only thing they fixed where an knob that where pretty bad - it could go from 1-127 even when you just played on the keyboard and didnt touch the knobs at all. I even took it there after i got it reparied and the answer i got was "well, get used too it if it misses out on midi-notes or change your own equipment - which i did, sold that awful thing"

Then i sold it, with a _great_ loss of money to another guy who had it for an week, and then he sold it like 2-3 days after and it's been on the road since - everytime someone sells his/hers AN1x, its probably my old one

"Welcome to the Berserk-Inn - If one customer is difficult, no-one survives" - http://www.4barloop.com/