View Single Post
Old 25.08.2009, 02:03 PM
Administrator
This forum member lives here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc Jones View Post
maleficium, I actually had this happen to me the first day i tried to log in. I got around it by clearing the cache and cookies out of my browser (IE) and then reconnecting. Definitely try that and see if it works.
Tried all of the above, scratching my head a bit. I get identical symptoms to Maleficium.

Tried Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, and Google Chrome, all fully updated, all with the same result (unable to login to forum). All temp files and cookies flushed via each browser, and via CCleaner. I can log on via the homepage, but the forum shows as not logged in, and then kicks me out to the homepage after trying to re-login directly via the forum. However the homepage still shows me as logged in. The forum just doesn't recognise it.

Originally thought I wasn't welcome on their site or something at first as the name 'Timo' had been taken prior to the forum going public! That said, it is a common name in the Nordic countries, so I assume a staff member has it.